__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A place to read a good book





Last summer I purchased a pod chair with the intention of sitting in it forever and ever. It never quite got the use I wanted it to because it took me a while to assemble it. Incidentally, I assembled it myself and moved it up a few stairs to its current position in the garden. Not recommended! Two people are definitely needed to carry it.

I'm having a tea party this weekend with my girlfriends and this little spot will provide another place for guests to sit and relax with a cup of tea and cake. One project I would like to tackle soon is the garden. When the weather warms up again I'll be out there with my gardening gloves on.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL